Date(s) - 08/06/2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Exeter University host the second in their series of EU events.
At this event the expert panel will address the following questions, and more:
- What are the strategic implications of Brexit?
- Would leaving the EU really undermine Britain’s strategic standing and partnerships?
- Would it weaken European security and play into the hands of its strategic adversaries?
Audience questions and discussion also welcome.
These panel members have been confirmed for this event:
- Professor Richard Whitman (Professor of Politics and International Relations, Director of the Global Europe Centre, University of Kent)
- Professor Patrick Porter (Professor of Strategic Studies, Academic Director of the Strategy and Security Institute, University of Exeter)
- Dr James Kearney (Institute for Strategic Dialogue)
The panel will be hosted by Dr Aurel Sari, Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Exeter.
Please register via Eventbrite.